Re: JBA Header info requested

From: William Blount Arthur (m990198@nadn.navy.mil)
Date: Wed Oct 07 1998 - 17:57:33 EDT

Do you have a new computer yet? The same thing happened to me at first.
Try this, unplug your battery for 1 minute and then hook it back up. Then
go for an agressive drive around the block. If you didnt have a new
computer, you will be amazed. What happens is the computer gives it
enough gas at first, but this goes away. Later

Bill
'97 SS/T