Re: JBA Header info requested

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Wed Oct 07 1998 - 19:26:02 EDT

I'll 'tell ya, contrary to some, the JBA headers are the best thing I ever
did for my truck. I got a big 'ole heavy 4x4 with a big 'ole heavy cap on
the back and I was never able to chirp the 31"x10.5" tires prior to the
JBA's... Sounds like more torque down low to me?! The sound at idle is
the same as the stock manifolds. At WOT the sound, as our fearless leader
-Jon- put it, "sounds like a tuned exhaust". I've never had a tuned
exhaust, so I just call it *sweet*! The "coupe de gras" for me was that it
cured a minor ping I had using 87 oct. gas. Oh, almost forgot, the
install; while time consuming, isn't all that bad.

T.