Re[2]: Dakota Sport...squeeky brakes

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Wed Oct 07 1998 - 19:08:46 EDT

Huh?! A '98 with 3500 and squeaky brakes?! Man, mine groan a bit at low
speed as they bite (like when your parking) but absolutely no squeak! What
has the dealer done for you????

T.
'98 CC Sport+ with no squeak.

Subject: RE: DML: Dakota Sport...squeeky brakes
Author: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net> at smtpout
Date: 10/7/98 4:04 PM

<I just bought a used 96 Dodge Dakota Sport at an auction. So far every
things seems to be in good working order except a rear brake that
squeeks excessively when i am braking and close to being completely
stopped....Has anyone had any problem similar to mine with this model? >

I have a 98 Dakota Sport with only 3500 miles and the brakes are
squeaking....haven't gotten any input on it yet though.
-Brian