Re: Daks at the ATM

From: Jason & Norah (janor@ican.net)
Date: Wed Oct 07 1998 - 18:12:48 EDT

<bzzzzz>

>The sixties were very good to me, at least the parts that were not lost in
>a certain haze :-)

Funny, I don't remember it that well either :)

>I read SIASL when it first came out and it literally changed my life.

Between SIASL and Spock. Those were my two driving forces to get into
computers and get hooked on SciFi.

>Got an "original, uncut" 30th anniversary edition in 1991 and read it about
>once a year.

Wow! Keep that one under lock and key. I have his complete collection.

>I don't know if it's still popular, but it should be.

Yes he is. Check out:
http://www.ns.net/~gifford/index.htm

Dakota content: RAH would have drove a Dakota.

Norah

I don't like to be called 'Doctor'... When they began handing out
doctorates for comparative folk-dancing and advanced fly fishing, I
became too stinkin' proud to use the title. I won't touch watered
whiskey and I take no pride in watered-down degrees.

Jubal Harshaw in "Stranger in a Strange Land" - by Robert A. Heinlein.