Re: JBA Header info requested

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Wed Oct 07 1998 - 18:58:32 EDT

Geoff

No leaks, no sound problem, improved throttle response, improved mileage
even with more incentive than ever to mash the go pedal. Really noticed a
big differnce yesterday when I left the office and it was (relatively)
cooler . I swear after the light turned green and I touched the pedal
lightly, my Dak JUMPED. I nearly rear-ended the damn camry-sole in front
of me. Coming in this morning with ambient air temp in th elow 60's
(first time under 78 since May) the response was better than ever.

Richard in San Antonio

On Wed, 07 Oct 1998 12:41:50 -0700 Geoffrey Hausheer
<ghaushe@ichips.intel.com> writes:
>Well, I hadn't been watching the DML for about 8 months or so, but I
>thought
>I'd see what was going on out here.
>
>I saw lots of posts about the JBA headers, and what a great deal the
>list got
>on them, and was wondering if there was any plan to do another group
>purchasing sometime in the next 6mos or so? Also, I was wondering
>what kind
>of experiences people have had with them so far...Good performance
>gains?
>Leaking problems? sound quality? etc.
>
>Thanks for any info.
>
>.Geoff
>
>'98 318 CC 4x4
>Intel Corp.
>Hillsboro, OR

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]