Re: New subscriber

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Wed Oct 07 1998 - 18:53:43 EDT

Welcome, Alan!! Another Texan, ALL-RIGHT!!!!
Looks lke this weekend should be terrific, weather-wise. The highs here
are only supposed to be in the mid-eighties. I couldn't believe how nice
the Dak jumped last night leaving the office and again coming in this
morning. Cool air does have its advantages (but not enough to move
north).

Richard in San Antonio

On Wed, 7 Oct 1998 15:28:35 -0400 (EDT) ashort@flashnet writes:
>Hello to all, I'm Alan, I own an R/T rc in Amythist(purple), so far my
>mods>include; a folding tonneau, Jet II, K&N element, 180 stat, and>
>most recently a dual electric fan. Next will be underdrive pulleys as
>soon as they > become available for a press on water pump>. I too race
>my truck , in fact I met Tate at the track , thats how I > found this
>forum. My best time so far is 15.489 @ 88.91 . This was before the 180
>stat and fan.> This Friday night I'll be in Ennis (Texas Motorplex),
>to test the new stuff> and I encourage all of you in the Metroplex to
>come > and race me. Keep your fingers crossed for fair weather and to
>all, HAPPY MOTORING!
> (__) ,---------. NOTE: The preceding message was sent via
>Jaek and
> (oo) | :\/: _ _ \ Jon's WWW mail cow gateway. That is to
>say, the
> /-------\/_/ : :: :: : ) person who sent this message could in
>fact be an
> / | MAIL|| \_ ' '`-'`-'/ anonymous prankster. Even though this
>message was
>* ||"" || \__________/ mailed to you from the cs.fredonia.edu
>domain, it
> ^^ ^^ could have been generated by anyone in the
>world.
>Please keep this in mind. Thank you! --Jaek (smit2204) and -Jon-
>(stei0302)

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]