Re[3]: RE: Respecting Other DML Member's Opinions -Rep

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Wed Oct 07 1998 - 20:09:25 EDT

Yepper, no doubt about it 140 *can* kill you either way your looking at
it... Hey, I feel the need for speed a-lot, all I'm saying is why not
control that urge instead of the urge controlling you? Hell, you'll see
that Chebby or Ferd again one day, so why push it when your risking the
innocents that are just trying to get back home from the grocery store?!

I've backed off plenty of time, specially on my bike, when things started
to get a little crazy (read *stupid*) and you walk away feeling better for
it. If you got the road, time/place and machine for it, I say, "balls to
the walls, man!". But if you get a ticket while your at it, please... no
whining!!!

T.