Re: What happened to Jules was: TB Mod Question

From: O26ON4@aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 07 1998 - 19:16:26 EDT

<< > GS - >>
> what ever happened to Jules being on the list?
> Eric

 Don't know, miss his input.Jacks probably right....

Jules is alive and well. I just purchased one of his TB's and while we were
putting it on at his place he suggested first trying out his new prototype TB
on my 98 R/T which I was glad to do. At around 2500 rpm and up, it feels like
the difference between a 2bbl. and 4bb. carb. in the old days. I couldn't
believe the torque increase derived just from adding this TB, absolutely
incredible! My TB really improved things, however, no where near what his
protoype did. Needless to say, I've started saving for that now. I agree with
the fact that Jules input is missed on the DML, I think the real problem is
he's too busy trying to fill all his orders for TB's. There's obviously a lot
of time and TLC that goes into making one, from my observation anyway.
Regards,
Steve Waller in Houston