RE: new engine..prices?? and Mag Buildup

From: Brian Baran (gopack@SWBell.net)
Date: Thu Oct 08 1998 - 00:55:38 EDT

I am wondering the same thing as these guys...I have a 98 Dakota with
the 2.5 and in a few years I want to put either the 318 or 360, that
engine with the vortech already installed sounds good. Where can I get
more info on that??? Or if anyone has prices for an engine with an
install would cost...please post it. I've thought about even going to a
junk yard to see if I can find a pretty new engine there...good or no
good???

-Brian