Re: RE: new engine....prices????????

From: HKUSP40578@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 08 1998 - 00:56:34 EDT

<< I just bought a low mileage 360 out of a '96 Ram. I started pulling things
 apart to drop a new cam in and was SHOCKED at how poorly built it was. The
 pistons were pathetically out of balance, the rings never sat, rods were
 out of round and the bearings were lame to start with. I have lost all
 faith in Mopar QC. My advice is to buy used and build to your specs. I
 ended up balancing and blueprinting the entire thing but that 360 runs
 smooth as butter now :-)

 Whit >>

How much did you pay for the 360 to begin with??? how much did you end up
spending on it?