Re: Dakota RT Page

From: Magnum Dakota (black318dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 08 1998 - 07:42:54 EDT

No problem, was just curious. Wasnt sure if it was still going or not.
BTW, it is a great page. I never set up a web page and the most I can
do with my computer is turn it on and get the E-mail. Didnt realise
that there was work involved, figured the computer took care of it for
ya.

---Tim May <cutem@enteract.com> wrote:

> DML'ers,
>
> If you have submitted your information on the Dakota R/T Registry
page I
> have received it. I have been extremely busy at work and have not had
> anytime at all to work on it. I am trying to sit aside some time this
> weekend to work on it.
>
> Sorry for the delay, the page is just a hobby of mine.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tim May
> 99 Flame Red Dak R/T

==
George J Hooper

99 R/T, regular cab, Deep Amethyst
All the toys, except pwr seats.

Money cant buy happiness. You have to convert it into toys to be happy.