Re[2]: RE: RE: RE: RE: Mag Buildup

From: rking@jjsnack.com
Date: Thu Oct 08 1998 - 19:22:34 EDT

     Craig&Frank: Thanks for the feedback. I was aware of the mods neede to
     a crate engine to make it work (not to mention totally legal) which was
     why I shyed away from that idea. But the idea of Hughes sounds decent
     and being that I work long hours and am not an ace mechanic might be
     the way to go. Do you have an address and phone for him? I also live
     near Ray Barton (see Mopar Action 1 Lap of America "Brick
     Valiant..several months ago). Sounds like he also is a Mopar guru.
     Perhaps its worth a call to him.

     Thanks!
                                Rob