RE: Re[2]: RE: RE: RE: RE: Mag Buildup

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Thu Oct 08 1998 - 15:55:29 EDT

Rob,
Dave Hughes can be reached at: Hughes Engines Inc.
                                                     23334 Weigand Lane,
                                                 Washington, Il 61571

Phone Number (309) 745-9558, and honestly Dave is one of nicest most
informative individuals I have had the pleasure to deal with. He did the
porting on my
95 Magnum heads. You generally can find his advertisements in " Mopar
Muscle".
        Frank