I got a BIG question!

From: Jake Beene (beeneja@adams.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 08 1998 - 17:08:12 EDT

Hey guys (and gals) I have a big problem and I really need your help. I =
have a 380 hp 351 windsor engine sitting in my garage that I have been =
working on for three years now. It is finally ready to hit the road, but =
the only vehicle I would consider worthy of this power is my 1996 Dakota =
sport. The question(s) is this, are there motor mounts available for this =
kind of swap? Will the old computer work at all after the swap? Is there =
an aftermarket computer that will go with the 351? Please help!

1996 straight 4 sport