RE: I got a BIG question!

From: Mok, Alan (AMok@spbank.com)
Date: Thu Oct 08 1998 - 17:41:19 EDT

I'm not going to say anything bad since I own a Ford but you are asking
for a lot of work!

Is the 351 complete? What kind of induction? Carb or EFI?

If you run EFI you'll need ALL the engine electronic from Ford. Harness,
sensors, computer, everything.

What kind of transmission are you going to use?

I hope you have fabrication skills or resources.

I can't begin to tell you how much trouble this will be. I would ADVISE
against it.

Alan

'98 Dakota R/T (Headers, FABM & waiting for Shift kit)
'89 Mustang GT (347, Griggs, S-trim...)
Ducati 916 (someday)