DML:TG Hanlde Relocation -Reply

From: Michael Z-Sykes (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 08 1998 - 17:17:26 EDT

There are quite a few companies that make em', even for Daks =) Call
around, try Traders, BellTech, Sir Michaels. All of these places have
websites. Good luck! =) Sorry to hear about the tailgate, but like I always
say, if it's broke, replace it with a better one!

-mike d.

>>> <Toomey2me@aol.com> 10/06/98 12:28am >>>
Today was a sad day for my Dakota. :-(

I was in the drive thru at the local taco smell. It was around 3:00, right
when school is let out and kids were everywhere. Well a lady and her
kids come
out & get into there car, which I was blocking there way. I looked in my
rearview and saw no car(the tailgate was even down). So I decided I
would be
nice and back up so they could get out. I threw it in reverse, quickly
glanced
back and BAMN. I look back and theres a woman and a kid in an old
Acura
Integra with my tailgat on her bumper. I get out and look at the damage.
Well
her car has little to no damage and on the top lip of my tailgate theres
about a 2 foot long line of scatches and a nice spot of white paint.
Luckily,
she didnt car about her car, she said" its beat up anyway".So I
apoligized
and hoped back in my truck. At first I was in shock, because I have
never been
in an accident. Since i am going to get it fixed i thought about relocating
the tailgate handle and putting a led brake lite in. Anyone know where I
can
find a Handle Relocatingkit or the brake lite?

Sorry so long,

2me