Re: DML:(2) Goodbye....

From: DodgeBoyz3@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 08 1998 - 20:41:18 EDT

In a message dated 10/8/98 7:31:20 PM Central Daylight Time, ayotteg@espn.com
writes:

> Goodbye DML. I have to sign off for a while. I have been getting way
> to much mail. I can't even keep up anymore. I would like to thank
> everyone for all the info that you provided.
>
> Later,
>
> Glenn
>
> Bristol, CT

Glen,

Sorry to lose you brother. Please check in occasionally. I too have noticed
the increase in mail. Renee and I were hoping you were going to make it down
for the Tex G.P. here last w/e. Anyhow take care of our cousin(only one we
got)

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...........................

Be seeing ya!

Gene