Re: V-8 verses V-6

From: David Thede (tnadoman@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 08 1998 - 20:39:51 EDT

Gas mileage is pretty close. I'm getting 17 or 18 on the highway. I'm
sure what the 6's are getting. Plus, with an 8, it takes less power to
move the truck, with a 6, its more. More power, more gas. Its also
personnel preformance. for me, their was no decision.

dave
'97 Sport CC v8/5-spd 4x4
homemade ram air
K&N FIPK clone