Re: V-8 verses V-6

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (ghack2@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 09 1998 - 01:08:33 EDT

Hey,
I have a V6 and I like it alot. The reason I got it instead of a V8 is
bcs I just needed the engine that has a decent balance between power and
mpg. I know there is not much of a difference between the V6 and V8, but
I didn't have the money for the V8 and plus I drive long distances every
night. So I needed all the help I could get. I don't tow anything, yet.
I have hauled things in it, but that's about it. I say, if you have the
money and are willing to spend it on the V8, then get it. When I got
mine, I got the spray-in bedliner put in, so that took up most of the
extra money I had. Besides, if I wanted to, I could make it faster than
it is, but I needed a truck that had a warranty and if I did that now,
(with what little money I earn right now) it would void it. But like I
said, if ya got the money, go for it.
Sorry so long.

Later,
Geoffrey