Re: New stickers stuck up

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (ghack2@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 09 1998 - 01:26:13 EDT

I would tend to agree with making the Scat Pack Ram larger. I just think
it will look better.

How bout putting the "dml" as a tattoo on his arm? I have done it using
my graphics program. Looked good. You could put "member of" above the
"dml" and make those the same size of the scat pack ram.

I could do it and send it to Jon or whomever to post it somewhere.
But that is justsomething I could puts with since I have some time on my
hands from day to day. But, maybe it would be better if just one person
would do it.

Just my thoughts.

Later,
Geoffrey