RE: Swede, Hummmm? was:99 R/T

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Fri Oct 09 1998 - 10:10:45 EDT

Swede,
Does your R/T get a high frequency vibration or Hummmm at high speed? Could
it be that big aluminum driveshaft is out of balance? Weve got a couple of
reported cases here on the DML, including my 98 R/T. My dealer is kinda
lame in the diagnosis dept. and they keep going after the tires and
alignment, and its not helping.
BKB