RE:DML Sticker Definitions

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Fri Oct 09 1998 - 11:53:34 EDT

>I would tend to agree with making the Scat Pack Ram larger. I just think
>it will look better.

>How bout putting the "dml" as a tattoo on his arm? I have done it using
>my graphics program. Looked good. You could put "member of" above the
>"dml" and make those the same size of the scat pack ram.

   I suppose it all depends on what you want to emphasize, the Artwork or the
logo. Since this is a sticker for the Dakota Mailing List, IMO the "DML"
should be prominant. If you reduce the "DML" to a tattoo, it kinda makes the
list de-emphasized. What I had chosen to do was to keep the proportions of
the different works the same height and let the width's fall where they will.
If you put "Member of" (or just "Member") above the DML logo it would
proportionately "Shrink" it and make the SPRam appear larger but it would
"narrow" the entire sticker as a whole.
   There's nothing that keeps us from making several "official" stickers in
different styles. I could easily see a big ol Scat Pak Ram with a "DML"
tattoo kinda making fun of the "Bad Boyz" stickers. I can also see a circular
sticker working out very nicely. The two I posted up would make good bumper
stickers or vinyl cutouts for a back window. I could also design a windsheild
"Banner" for those that want a front sticker.

>I could do it and send it to Jon or whomever to post it somewhere.
>But that is justsomething I could puts with since I have some time on my
>hands from day to day. But, maybe it would be better if just one person
>would do it.

   I don't think it should be limited to one, but the whole list should have
final say (of course). Once we get some finalized designs we can start
talking purchasing and taking names/orders.

>Just my thoughts.

   And good ones at that... ^_^

Shaun H.