Re[3]: RE: Re: Top speed 115?

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Fri Oct 09 1998 - 13:16:53 EDT

At 06:59 PM 10/8/98 , you wrote:

>For great barbecue?, are you kidding! My Dak reaches warp speed for
>barbecue (I feed it some scraps when we get there)!! :-) The VA cops can
>arrest me after I eat!

OK, man. Bring it on then. But I have to warn you, here in Texas barbecue
means suitcase sized hunks of dead cow, none of this pork business that
everybody else seems to like. The only part of the pig worth wasting smoke
on are the ribs. And don't worry about the VA cops. You'll never want to go
back :-)

Dak content: It takes my Dak to haul all the meat.