Re: Injector Pressure - (The new guy )

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 09 1998 - 17:00:49 EDT

In a message dated 10/9/98 12:30:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
m990198@nadn.navy.mil writes:

<< Now that we have that out of
 the way, is there any way we can see if the engine is running rich or
 lean? >>
Ill tell ya one thing. Since I put these Injectors in which would be a total
of what, 2 days? Its been fairly wet around here so I haven't been driving as
much but I've definately been using more fuel than before! Im going to get
some 104+ tonight and fill up with some premium, its pretty dry out so far!
Nice and cool too! The wife and kids went to Grand Rapids to see family
friends, so Im Bacheloring it this weekend!!
(V)ove Over Pickup Aproaching Rapidly
Eric