Re: Cal Event up on Event List

From: Gary Pinkley (gapinkley@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Oct 09 1998 - 21:23:51 EDT

If you've paid attention to the news over the last few years. There have
been earthquakes in other parts of the US.
Last year my parents had a small earthquake in east-central Nebraska. About
a month ago Pennsylvania had a 5.2 earthquake
that was felt in Ohio, New York and Michigan. So don't think you will
escape mother nature. (Smirk!)

Gary Pinkley
97 Reg Cab V-6 5 spd
lowered monochrome red