Re: Injector Pressure - (The new guy )

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Sat Oct 10 1998 - 11:22:00 EDT

In a message dated 10/9/98 9:38:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time, HEMI@charter.net
writes:

<< I predict that Eric will be dead by morning.

 I got dibs on what's left of the truck . >>
ohhh, mmmmm, Jack, Jack, I'm still hanging in there. Got home at
about 3am. Just woke up. hold on

                                             <<Swallowing aspirin>>
OK, I started my night out on Gratiot. Wasn't really to busy, but there were
3 new stangs, one a cobra, and 2 Z28's out running around. So! I stalked
them for about 5 min, studying the situation, seeing who had the stuff and who
didn't. I finally picked out one Z and one cobra, got them lined up at 12
mile and flipped the pedal to let them know my interest! I got their
attention, light greens and next thing I know, Im doing 70 and they are both
at my tailgate!
  We get to the next light and they ask me if Id be interested in going to the
city airport! All right!!!! There's a strip of road that is about 2/3 of a
mile all black top and no lights with a cemetery on one side and a grassy
island separating the other side of the street. No sidewalks and no houses. I
use to live 3 blocks from here so I know the area quite well. We get down
there and there are about 30 cars and 100 people! They were parked on the
grass and the street turned into a strip! We ran until about 2:30! It was
nuts. In all I raced about 6 times and lost twice. One to a NITROUS Mustang,
and once to a NITROUS Lightning. Neither told me they had it, and both
admitting they couldn't have beaten me without it, so It didn't bother me.
I beat 2 more lightning's both pretty camy , the cobra I raced on Gratiot, and
a Dakota R/T supercharged! It couldn't have been running good, because I beat
him by half a truck.
  So that was night number 1 of my bachelor weekend! Ill let you know about
night 2 tomorrow! The guys are coming over today for a cookout and some
basketball! Got to go shopping!

Eric