answers to my question

From: Jake Beene (beeneja@adams.edu)
Date: Sat Oct 10 1998 - 11:21:37 EDT

I wrote earlier that I was trying to put a 351 windsor in my dak. Here =
are the answers to some of the questions that arose. It is running a high =
riser intake manifold with dual holley carbs. I have a friend that works =
in a machine shop, so the fabrication necessary will be done cheaply. I =
still don't know waht transmission to use(although it will DEFINATELY be a =
standard)because I don't know what would fit. Oh, by the way, are there =
any 4x4 conversion kits for a 2 wheel drive dakota?