Re: Stickers. (Stop the insanity!; long and preachy) ;

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sat Oct 10 1998 - 19:39:52 EDT

Jon,

Agree with all you say, including the donation angle to support the DML...
But, how do we ultimately settle on a final design? I hate to ask this of
you (you've done so much work on the web page already!) but would it be
possible to make a page where we can see the various prototypes and make
our mark (I.E. vote in a coherent way) next to the one we like?

No matter which way we go I'd still like two "official" decals when they
are ready... If your wondering what the second one is for, I'm gonna' slap
one on her Honda when she's not lookin', shhhhh :-). She'll be a DML
wanna' be! hehehe.....

T.