Re: Stickers. (Stop the insanity!; long and preachy) ;

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Sun Oct 11 1998 - 17:37:53 EDT

At 06:39 PM 10/10/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Jon,
>
>Agree with all you say, including the donation angle to support the DML...
>But, how do we ultimately settle on a final design? I hate to ask this of
>you (you've done so much work on the web page already!) but would it be
>possible to make a page where we can see the various prototypes and make
>our mark (I.E. vote in a coherent way) next to the one we like?

  Yep, that's definitely do-able. (Should be pretty easy, actually.)

>No matter which way we go I'd still like two "official" decals when they
>are ready... If your wondering what the second one is for, I'm gonna' slap
>one on her Honda when she's not lookin', shhhhh :-). She'll be a DML
>wanna' be! hehehe.....

  :-) Yep, when Mike came out with his DDBC's, I got three, I think.
I've also got a couple of extra Mopar Performance decals. I like
to have 'em around in case I mess a sticker up or if I have to move
them around. Good thing I did too, because I messed up the first DDBC
I tried to install; fortunately I had 2 extras. :-)

                                               -Jon-

  | '96 Dodge Dakota v8 SLT CC (14.77@92.97), '96 Kolb FireFly 447 |