RE: Fuel Injector Information

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Sat Oct 10 1998 - 23:31:01 EDT

Eric,

Its interesting, injectors are pretty much like light bulbs, if one company
makes a 60 W. light bulb all light bulb companies make 60 W light bulbs. The
same goes for
the high impedance injectors. You have your choice of manufactures. If your
new injectors have a P/N on the side, then I can find out the flow for you.
If they are
"off the shelf" injectors (and I am almost positive they are) then they are
either the 240CC or the 270CC injectors. I would suspect that if they are
the SVO injectors
then more then likely they are the 270CC (25 Lbs/Hr) injectors. Take a look
for a P/N and additionally if you could take a look at your old injectors
for a P/N and
let me know what it is. I checked the 98, I would be curious what your
engine had in it......

        Thanks Frank