Re: Fault Code 32 HELP!

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 12 1998 - 05:12:32 EDT

In a message dated 10/11/98 8:09:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
HKUSP40578@aol.com writes:

<< In my
 Haynes manual, it says EGR System. My truck has been running alittle rough
 at start up idle, but nothing drastic. >>
If it is your EGR, it will be drastic eventually! I replaced one on my Omni
when it ran like crap, it wanted to stall, smelled like it was flooding out.
The EGR wasnt recycling the non spent gas I guess. After I replaced it it
ran great. I also replaced the one on the Dak because it was rough at start
up. Its easy to change, but fairly expensive. I think it was like 60 or 70
bucks at the dealer.
Eric
It sits behind the valve cover on the pass side. Little brass hat type
thingy!!