Re[2]: Open Air Element and Rain/Splash

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Mon Oct 12 1998 - 10:53:12 EDT

Yep... Thanks for the comments. I was thinking about the 4 wheeling
aspect that Chris mentioned, but I figured if I was in water deep enough to
go down the TB I'd have more important things to worry about, like where is
my life jacket!

The other interesting thing was Jons comment about a, "water injection"
mod?! I don't think I even want to know about that one :-)

T.
"not worried about water down the TB anymore", in Boston