RE: 1/4 Mile @Motorplex

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Mon Oct 12 1998 - 10:19:42 EDT

alan,
15.19 is a good time! My R/T was modded virtually the same and doing 15.3
(R/T CC). Im interested in doing the electric fan mod as well but Im
holding off due to excessive car duties on the rest of the fleet. Maybe
next time out youll break into the 14s and be the first on the list to get
an unpressurized R/T down in that territory!
BKB