RE: Stickers!!!!

From: Lance Martz (LanceM@mcmullenargus.com)
Date: Mon Oct 12 1998 - 11:52:51 EDT

-One and the same Bob!!!
Lance

Is that Modern Image Signworks by chance? I stopped by there while in LA
last week after seeing your post recommending them. I was impressed by
some of the work they've done.
Afterwards I ran by Trader's and some of their handywork was parked out
front. Really eye catching graphics at a very reasonable price.
Unfortunately I just missed a smokin' wheel/tire buy there. They had
pulled the 18" tires and wheels off the orange DAK they use in the
Trader's ads and sold 'em for $900. I think those wheels alone cost
almost $3K new. Two days too late on that one. Ouch!
Bob