wax, and Oil

From: WELDON_HELMUS@HP-MountainView-om1.om.hp.com
Date: Mon Oct 12 1998 - 14:53:23 EDT

--openmail-part-085bc49d-00000001

You are going to get almost as many opinions on wax as there are DML members.
However, here is my $0.02. I have used AstroShield for the last 15 years on old
and new, clean and dirty. I also use it on household appliances. It is not a
wax but a silicon based product. Hard to find and a little expensive but worth
the $13 per quart. One qt. will do about 8 - 12 vehicles. I try to do it every
six month. It goes on easy and leaves very little residue to wipe off.

Weldon
91 CC LE V8

--openmail-part-085bc49d-00000001--