Budget for Mods

From: Ben Vaughan (webmaster@dakattack.com)
Date: Mon Oct 12 1998 - 14:56:33 EDT

Well, my mom decided that since I personally paid for my truck and every mod
I have done to it, that she would buy some stuff for it. I have been given
a $500 budget with which I can buy anything I want for my truck! Yippeee!
So, now it is time for some suggestions on how to spend my 5 Ben
Franklins...I already know that I want a K&N FIPK...I want to make some
engine mods, but I am not planning on racing my truck or anything...Just
some stuff to make it run and sound better...I talked to Lance earlier about
getting the Carbon Kevlar dash kit found in the Nov. 97 MiniTruckin..So send
me some suggestions!! It would probably be better to do so by personal
e-mail, so that it doesn't waste DML space..Thanks!
Ben
www.dakattack.com
webmaster@dakattack.com
ICQ: 558772