Re: Re[2]: wax and oil

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Mon Oct 12 1998 - 15:09:11 EDT

Ah , but what is the best thing that is readily available (can't find that
damn Mother's bar anywhere!) that you should clean the paint with AFTER
washing , but BEFORE waxing ?

My R/T CC is black and is a b*tch to keep clean .

At 01:30 PM 10/12/1998 -0500, you wrote:
>At 08:37 AM 10/12/98 , you wrote:
>
>>I've heard this before -- that paste is better than liquid, but I am
>incredibly
>>lazy so I use Meguires Gold Class liquid... I like the results and it
seems
>>easier to me...
>
>What he said. Especially about the lazy part. I can wax my reg cab in less
>that 2 hours without hardly breaking a sweat. Easy on - easy off.
>
>--
>Mike Crumley mcrumley@airmail.net
>97 RC 3.9L V6 3.55 Auto Rhino Liner
>Bug Shield Mud Flaps DDBC
>

>I would not want to live in a cartoon world...
>Too many people have too much access
>to too much dynamite.

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://www.mindspring.com/~hemi/jbd1.html