DML:Durango article in New Truckin'

From: Toomey2me@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 12 1998 - 14:59:18 EDT

Hey all,

Was reading through the latest issue of Truckin' when I came upon page 64. It
puts The BIG threes SUV's up against each other. Durango, Blazer, and
Explorer. I was surprised to read on page 67 that the ford 4.0 V-6
outperformed the mopar 5.2 V-8 in acceleration. On the otherhand, The Durango
did recieve the best looking, and largest interior for the most comfortable
ride. The explorer weighs a little less, but other than that How can this V-6
outperform our V-8's?

Later,

2me