RE: Super Pursuit for sale

From: Craig Baltzer (Craig.Baltzer@Anjura.COM)
Date: Tue Oct 13 1998 - 03:25:11 EDT

There are a bunch of these that are all the same. Performance West and
Race Truck Trends put together the "original" model, which is now badged
as a "Shelby". You can buy the parts for the truck from Performance West
or Race Truck trends in the form of a kit, or already assembled under
the Shelby banner (Shelby kits are also available).

There are a bunch of options in the kit, and the blower is an "option";
the base kit is only the body, interior and suspension.

Craig