Super Pursuit for sale

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Mon Oct 12 1998 - 15:23:46 EDT

Hey all -

I was in the local Dodge dealer the other day and thought I would let
everyone know about the Super Pursuit Durango for sale .

They have it in the showroom and it is Deep Amethyst . It has all the bells
and whistles , including a video screen for the rear passengers (even
though it doesn't appear to fit correctly) .

The sticker price is around $47K (shyeah...right!) and it says $4K off .

Kinda looked crappy to me , especially when you look at the details , but
maybe someone wants it . I think it is just a knock-off of the SP360
package done by someone like MARK III or Choo Choo Customs .

Jack Hilton

HEMI@charter.net