Re: Upgrades to 3.9

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 13 1998 - 07:29:05 EDT

In a message dated 10/13/98 7:23:49 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ghack2@hotmail.com writes:

<< Actually, I went to my muffler shop that put on my dual Flowmaster
 exhaust. And finally remembered to ask him that question about losing
 low end torque. He said that all the restriction comes from the cat
 itself. I would tend to believe him bcs I have gone there for exhaust
 work since I have been driving. But that is what I was told.

If that was the case...what would be the point of purchasing a cat-back at
all??

Austin
Vipertruck