RE: short throw shifters

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (tstricklan@shl.com)
Date: Tue Oct 13 1998 - 07:58:37 EDT

I already replied to GS:

"A while back, a few DMLers sent Hurst some mail - they gave a
standard "we're thinking about it" reply.

Tate"

LET'S ALL ASK HURST AGAIN!

They make shifters for Wranglers, acura integra's << (what's up with
THAT!!), and of course the powerful s-10's, but not for

The address is: tech@mrgasket.com

You auto guys could help us "inquire" if you wanted to ; ) I consider
it disrespectful that we can't get performance shifters, but a guy
with an s-10 can?!?!?!? All because most of the mindless robots known
as American consumers..... forget it - oooooo I get upset.

Tate