Jacobs energy pak/coil

From: Boog318@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 13 1998 - 08:43:33 EDT

Everyone
I just purchased a Jacobs energy pak and ultra coil and It's working great.
Pat Engram and I (mostly Pat) put it together Sat. night. I had a little
stumble at idle that is pretty much gone now. Yesterday I went running
around. I stepped on it and I swear the difference was amazing! The truck
actually twisted! And after stomping around all day, I only used about an
eighth of a tank of gas.

So heres the question; Why should I not use platinum plugs with it? The
manual says "Do not use platinum or solid state electrodes".

Boog