Re: Jacobs energy pak/coil

From: Boog318@aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 14 1998 - 07:51:51 EDT

Hmmm
The resistance would be alot lower with platinums and this all makes sense.
Thanks guys.
Anyone want to buy a brand new set of Bosh Platinums? Pre-gapped and trial-
tested! $10.00 plus shipping :0)

As far as the installation: It didnt take long, Pat knew where everything
went. He mounted the energy pak on the inner fender next to the washer fluid
bottle. That made hook up to the battery easy. The grounds were relocated to
the speed servo bracket. We then routed the main wires around to the other
side. The junction box was hooked up next to the computer. The ultra coil
was mounted on the fender (pass side) nest to my comp. Next, the coil pigtail
was cut and hooked up to the junction box.
THe nice thing is that if it ever craps on me, I just plug the o.e. pigtail
back together and move to the stock coil.
Now if I can keep my foot out of it, I should see better gas milage.
TTYL
Boog