RE: Fuel Injector Information

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Tue Oct 13 1998 - 13:06:32 EDT

Alan,
I don't know if all the big injectors are high impedance, but next time I
talk to Russ at RC Engineering, I will ask for you. I do agree with you that
the they pressure
always needs to be watched when flowing injectors. But honestly, all of the
injector manufactures rate their injectors at 43.5 PSI and they do have an
operating
fuel pressure range. We flowed the Seimens injector at 43.5 PSI so we could
cross reference it with other injectors. On my 95, fuel pressure is 38.5 PSI

at the injectors and some of the earlier posts say that on the late models
(97 through current), Dodge runs a fuel pressure of 46 PSI.