Re: Dakota CC 4x4 vs. Ranger SuperCab 4x4

From: Randy Drew (FonMan@ican.net)
Date: Tue Oct 13 1998 - 16:53:23 EDT

Jason & Sarah wrote:

> Why would anyone in thier right mind want a Ford Ranger???? You just cannot
> compare a Ranger with a Dakota.
>
> Jason

> >> W . Jack Hilton III
> >>
> >> HEMI@charter.net

Joe,

I was either as well. I went as far as renting both from Budget for a
month at a time each. the ranger is toooo small and uncomfortable for
more than two people. it's almost impossible to get big people back
ther. i'm 5'6" and i didn't even like being back there. i felt too small
altogether. and i couldn't find a bike rack to fit in the bed. so i got
the dak sport club cab. i love it even big people like being in the back
 BENCH seat by the way. i got a thule rack custom fit in the back and my
bikes love it i can fit 3 to 4 in the rack. i wanted a 93-96 but
couldn't find one in canada that i liked. so i got a 98 and love it.

just my opinion,
randy

98 blk sport cc, Thule custom bike rack.