Re: Re: short throw shifters

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 13 1998 - 20:36:29 EDT

<< Shh....here's a secret.....I recently lent my V-6 Dak to B&M for a day so
 they could spec out my shifter. If anyone living in the LA
 area that has V-8 5 spd is willing to let B&M have their truck for a day to
 spec the NVG shifter, I can give you the name of an engineer
 there that would be interested in talking to you.

I'm up in San Francisco, but have no problem bringing my Dak down there. its
a 96 V8 5 speed.

Brad