Re: speaker question

From: Michael DuBose (mdubose@vt.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 14 1998 - 13:22:00 EDT

You have to be careful about what RF speakers you are talking about. The lowest
series wich is called the "RF" series are pieces of crap. Then you have the
"Punch" series, these are very good speakers for the value and a great number of
people use these and win competion after competition. Then there is the best of
all three. The "Power" series. These, in my own opinion, are the best speakers
that money can buy. I have these in my R/T CC. I have no complants about them
and I beg to differ that they are crap. I doubt that you could find two 12's
with the same amount of watts that I have going to them hit as hard as these do.
I love Fosgate and that is my opinion.

Michael D.