Custom air intake.

From: Steve French (dakota_rt@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 14 1998 - 15:42:33 EDT

Hey Fellas,

    I just got finished putting on a custom Air cleaner setup an I'd
thought I'd tell you how it went. Great improvement in airflow. I'll
post some pictures on the board so be on the lookout for them. I
actually first saw it on the Durango board (who knew those guys would be
good for something..:) )and liked the design over the AirAid unit I was
considering. The Durango guys had a lot of good to say about it so I
thought I'd give it a shot. I'll be going to the track this weekend so
I'll post the results. Seat of the pants is impressive so far.

I'll keep you posted,

Steve

98 R/T