Re: Another reason

From: rking@jjsnack.com
Date: Wed Oct 14 1998 - 20:49:39 EDT

     Besides what kid would want to build a "really exciting model" of a
     '98 Crysler Cirrus, or a New Yorker LHS, or a Dodge Intrepid when they
     could put together a late model Trans Am or Mustang Cobra?? Right?

     Chrysler has in some ways forgotten their biggest fans and failed to
     cultivate the young ones (as you say). Maybe their new alliance with
     Mercedes will bring about a turnaround in this thinking. Just imagine
     a rear drive pony car! I'll believe it when I see it.

                                Rob